When you visit us for the first time, please remember to bring your referral letter from your GP, any recent results including blood tests and any ultrasound imaging. The referral letter is very important as it has vital information about your medical history. Your referral letter is required to enable you to claim your full medicare rebate.
The practice fees are available upon request. Please contact the reception of Dr Renee Verkuijl’s office.
- The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- The Mater Health Services North Queensland
- Information about health and wellbeing
- Support for miscarriage, stillbirth and newborn death
- Endometriosis Association (Qld) Inc QENDO
- The British Menopause Society