When you visit us for the first time as a patient please remember to bring with you your referral letter, recent results and films for ultrasound or other imaging and results of recent blood tests. The referral letter is very important as it has vital information about your medical history, but also you will not be able to claim anything back from Medicare without this letter.
The practice fees are available upon request from the Reception of Dr Renee Verkuijl’s office.
It would be very useful if you could download and fill out the Patient Information page and bring it along.
If you come for your first pregnancy visit, please fill out the Pregnancy Information as well.
- The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Queensland Fertility Group
- The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- The Mater Health Services North Queensland
- Information about health and wellbeing
- Support for miscarriage, stillbirth and newborn death
- Endometriosis Association (Qld) Inc QENDO
- The British Menopause Society