Congratulations with your pregnancy! Having a baby is a life changing experience for any woman or couple. A healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby are the ultimate goals.
Dr Renée Verkuijl will guide you through your pregnancy and childbirth in a unique manner by focussing on your individual needs and personal requests.
Dr Renée Verkuijl’s rooms are conveniently located in the Oxford Medical Suites next to the Mater Hospital in Townsville, so that she is more readily available during your labour and birth.
- Prenatal counselling
- Early pregnancy complications such as miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy
- Antenatal visits
- Basic Ultrasound services
- Low risk pregnancy, where complications are not anticipated
- High risk pregnancy management, such as with twins, pre-existing conditions such as thyroid conditions, heart or lung disease or diabetes, and conditions that may arise during pregnancy such as preeclampsia and diabetes
- Management of labour and childbirth
- Vaginal Breech Delivery (on indication)
- Vaginal Twin Delivery (on indication)
- External Cephalic Version
- Caesarean Section
- Vaginal Birth After Caesarean Section (VBAC)
- Assisted Deliveries (vacuum and forceps delivery)